首页 > 招聘指南 > 面试资料 > 面试技巧:英文面试中常见问题大全

面试技巧:英文面试中常见问题大全

发布时间:2015-07-23 15:42   来源:面试资料 查看:939 次 打印  关闭
2026银行秋招网申模拟系统已上线,在线模拟填报更方便;先模拟后报名,降低报考出错率90%!
  • 点击开始网申模拟
    点击下载银行考试题库
  • 最近忙着换工作,换工作之前也稍微有些准备,然后搜集了一些我觉得比较有用的面试资料,暂且觉得很实用,各位见笑啦。请大家多多指教。  准备下英文自我介绍,准备下英文的对职位的认识和自己的能力,了解下面试的……

      最近忙着换工作,换工作之前也稍微有些准备,然后搜集了一些我觉得比较有用的面试资料,暂且觉得很实用,各位见笑啦。请大家多多指教。

      准备下英文自我介绍,准备下英文的对职位的认识和自己的能力,了解下面试的礼仪。

      下面给你一些英文面试经常问的问题,看下会好些:

      Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it.

      你能在两分钟内自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!

      A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.

      依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。

      Q:Give me a summary of your current job description.

      对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。

      A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support.

      我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。

      Q:Why did you leave your last job?

      你为什么离职呢?

      A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it。

      我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住。

      A:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement.

      我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即没有升迁机会。

      Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?

      你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?

      A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent.

      凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。

      A:With my tworking experience, I am confident that I can relate to colleagues very well.

      依我的工作经验,我相信能与同事相处的很好。

      Q: What contribution did you make to your current previous organization?

      你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?

      A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position.

      我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上。

      Q:What do you think you are worth to us?

      你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?

      A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future.

      我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。

      Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position?

      你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?

      A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.

      我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。

      Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?or Do you work well under stress or pressure?

      你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗? 你能承受工作上的压力吗?

      A:The trait is needed in my currentor previous position and I know I can handle it well.

      这种特点就是我目前先前工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。

      Q:What is your strongest traits?

      你个性上最大的特点是什么?

      A:Helpfulness and caring.

      乐于助人和关心他人。

      A:Adaptability and sense of humor.

      适应能力和幽默感。

      A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.

      乐观和友爱。

      Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?

      你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?

      A:They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends.

      他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。

      A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person.

      他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。

      Q:What personality traits do you admire?

      你欣赏哪种性格的人?

      A: I admire a person who is honest, flexible and easy-going.

      诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。

      A: I like people who possess the "can do" spirit.

      有"实际行动"的人。

      Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?

      作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?

      A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership.

      我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。

      A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy.

      我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。

      Q:How do you normally handle criticism?

      你通常如何处理别人的批评?

      A:Silence is golden. Just don‘t say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism.

      沈默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。

      A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later.

      我会等大家冷静下来再讨论。

      Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?

      在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?

      A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated.

      胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。

      A:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas.

      不能接受新思想的那些人。

      Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work?

      你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?

      A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across.

      我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。

      Q:How do you handle your failure?

      你怎样对待自己的失败?

      A: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake.

      我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。

      Q:What provide you with a sense of accomplishment.

      什么会让你有成就感?

      A:Doing my best job for your company.

      为贵公司竭力效劳。

      A:Finishing a project to the best of my ability.

      尽我所能,完成一个项目。

      Q:If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to? Why?

      假如你有很多钱可以捐赠,你会捐给什么单位?为什么?

      A:I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do something to help others.

      我会捐给医药研究,因为我要为他人做点事。

      A:I prefer to donate it to educational institutions.

      我乐意捐给教育机构。

      Q:What is most important in your life right now?

      眼下你生活中最重要的是什么?

      A:To get a job in my field is most important to me.

      对我来说,能在这个领域找到工作是最重要的。

      A:To secure employment hopefully with your company.

      希望能在贵公司任职对我来说最重要。

      Q:What current issues concern you the most?

      目前什么事是你最关心的?

      A:The general state of our economy and the impact of China's entry to WTO on our industry.

      目前中国经济的总体情况以及中国入世对我们行业的影响。

      Q: How long would you like to stay with this company?

      你会在本公司服务多久呢?

      A: I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field.

      只要我能在我的行业力继续学习和长进,我就会留在这里。

      Q:Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now?

      你能预料五年后你会做什么吗?

      A:As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future.

      在上一个工作中积累了一些行政经验,我将来也许要运用我组织和计划上的经验和技巧。

      A:I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately.

      我希望能充分展示我在这个行业的能力和智慧。

      A:Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting.

      也许有机会,我将会从事管理工作。

      如果不愿正面回答,也可以说:

      It would be premature for me to predict this。

      现在对此问题的预测,尚嫌过早。

      甚至还可以打趣的说:

      Hypothetically speaking, I might be able to do your current job as a director或 CEO 或 president.

      说不定,我也能做你现在主任的工作呢!

      Q: What range of pay-scale are you interested in?

      你喜欢那一种薪水层次标准?

      A: Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this job is what interests me the most.

      薪水固然重要,但这工作伴随而来的责任更吸引我。

      A: 假如你有家眷,可以说:

      To be frank and open with you, I like this job, but I have a family to support.

      坦白地说,我喜欢这份工作,不过我必须要负担我的家庭。

    分享到:

    与本文相关的信息

    更多 >>